Profile and skills
The positions of Flight Operations Manager, Crew Training Manager or General Manager require a first successful experience of at least 10 years in the aeronautical field, if possible as a pilot or in an airline company. In addition to technical knowledge of the field and a federative mind, excellent human qualities are essential.
In order to be considered for one of these positions, candidates have to demonstrate :
- Responsibility and autonomy,
- Team spirit and cohesion,
- Reactivity and dynamism,
- Initiative and organization, strength of proposal,
- Ambitious, always ready to take up challenges and achieve objectives,
- Sense of communication and pedagogy.