The Operations Department
The operations department includes the position of Station Agent and Operations Manager. It is one of the 2 key services within the ASTONSKY terminal, whose mission is to ensure the coordination of the flight, the reception, orientation and support of customers and crews from their arrival at the terminal to their flight departure. All this is done in compliance with strict procedures and a very high level of service quality.
The operations department must also perform administrative functions such as preparing quotations, invoices or collections. Good interpersonal skills, adaptability, organization and anticipation are the key words for these positions.
The main missions of the operations department are :
- Welcome and escort departing passengers from the terminal to the plane,
- Assist the crews and order the desired services (fuel, catering, press, towing, cleaning…),
- Welcoming and escorting passengers on arrival, from the plane to the exit of the terminal,
- Coordinate the placement of aircraft on the runway,
- Make the link between the different departments operations, track, etc..,
- Ensure the reception and assistance of the crews,